PROTO-COL COLLAGEN TECHNOLOGY
proto-col collagen technology
what are the benefits of collagen?
The importance of building beauty from the inside out
- May boost the natural production of collagen within the body
- May help improve the elasticity of the skin
- May produce noticeable signs of the skin becoming firmer with a reduction of lines and wrinkles
- Readily absorbed by the body because it allows protein to be bio-available and water soluble
- May aid the repair and regeneration of ligaments, tendons, joints and bones as well as improving the connective tissue of the skin
- May help stabilise the body’s immune system and neutralise the production of abnormal molecular structures which are known to be a major cause of joint problems and stiffness.
- Provides the raw material for cartilage to rebuild
Numerous scientific studies have reported beneficial effects of collagen supplementation for a variety of problems including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, osteoporosis, and skin, nail and hair quality!
Collagen is the most common protein found in the body and accounts for one third of the total body protein making up 6% of total body weight (remember 70% of body’s weight is water!).
Studies show that we lose 1.5% of our body's store of collagen every year after the age of 25. Thus by the time we get to 40 we have lost 30% of our store. The results of this are dramatic!