Five ingredients or less healthy recipes to try at home
After some easy meal ideas which use just a handful of ingredients? Why not try making a:
Vegetarian chilli bowl3
A veggie chilli, especially on a cold day, is a wholesome and heartwarming meal that’ll satisfy your hunger pangs.
- One tin of kidney beans
- One tin of chopped tomatoes
- A large onion cut into chunks
- A courgette sliced into chunks
- Chilli powder
- Heat your oven to 200˚C (or 180˚C if you have a fan oven).
- Add the chopped vegetables to a casserole dish with a little oil and cook in the oven for ten minutes.
- Mix in the beans and tinned tomatoes. Season with chilli powder, salt and pepper, stir and place back in the oven for another 15 minutes.
- Eat on its own or serve over rice, mixed grains or quinoa.