WHAT IS HAPPINESS?
2019-03-87 on Thu 28 Mar
What is Happiness?
- "Security is when everything is settled, when nothing can happen to you; security is the denial of life." Germaine Greer
- ""You never regret being kind." Nicole Shepherd
- "They who can give up essential liberty to obtain a little temporary safety, deserve neither liberty nor safety." Ben Franklin
- "Forgiveness does not change the past, but it does enlarge the future." Paul Boese
- "The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." Buddha